Tuesday, May 24, 2011

bringing a little sunshine to rainy weather




images and designs via Ruche

This is how you do rain. Throw on some red lipstick, a vintage inspired yellow polka dot one piece, a floppy hat, and some boots.  Man and fireworks optional. Nothing is stopping this girl, and frankly, I like her attitude. Yes, it's still raining here. It was fun at first. Then it became a little old. But today I decided to turn over a new leaf. If it's going to rain, I'm going to embrace it. Take that grey skies! Unfortunately, the bathing suit is out of stock.


2 comments:

  1. this is too cute, lips...hat...suit, and boots! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I actually want to own this outfit... so adorable! And the swimsuit is named "sunshine splendor" which makes it even better...

    ReplyDelete