Wednesday, May 11, 2011

my savior


It's been one of those horrible, awful, terrible weeks where I've been so completely and totally overwhelmed with everything that I just want to curl up in a ball under my covers and not come out. Unfortunately, I'm a grownup. If I did this I would fail my classes, lose my job, and end up living in a cardboard box on the side of the road. So instead I've turned to my only true friend to get me through these tough times: caffeine. I've gotten to the point where I'll actually drink anything that promises to keep me awake. Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, Breakroom, Sitting In the Pot From Last Night. It doesn't matter. I'm in a sad, pitiful state. Pray for me.

p.s. Apologies for not posting for days. Much has happened. Will catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment