Friday, June 3, 2011

denim is the new black

denim by Citizens of Humanity. images via Spring 2011 Lookbook.

I had a shopping extravaganza at Nordstroms a few days ago which involved jeans, jeans, and more jeans. The good news is they were all forty percent off. The bad news is I still spent a few hundred dollars. I rationalized this by telling myself it was worth it. Denim is a staple in any wardrobe. And since gaining a few pounds and going up a jeans size, I've been living in cargo pants and leggings. So I decided it was time to splurge. And splurge I did.

I'm loving the above collection. So simple and streamlined. Paired with neutral tops, tousled hair, and woven wedges. This model definitely pefects the casual, not trying, sexy vibe. An overall perfect weekend look.

No comments:

Post a Comment