Wednesday, July 6, 2011

we're moving

  

  

It's finally set in that boyfriend and I are moving. I've been avoiding this topic for the past two months. The idea of just picking up and leaving the home and memories that we've built is really unsettling to me. But when boyfriend pointed out that this coming weekend would be our last in our apartment, I realized I had to start accepting the reality of the situation and cherishing the next ten days. I'll be taking lots of photos of this amazing town we live in, along with our own little corner of it. Please be patient with blog posts. I promise I'll fit them in...
p.s. This past weekend was simply magical. Amazing posts soon to follow.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. have a safe and smooth move! youll be settled in and forming new adventures soon!

    http://www.pinkpeonieswithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the kind wishes! It's definitely bittersweet...

    ReplyDelete