Friday, August 12, 2011

april, may (F/W 2011) collection


It's fashion friday! (Okay... so I sort of just made that up) But really, I am in love with the April, May (F/W 2011) collection. There are so many pieces in here that are to die for. I want the floppy hat, brown suede over-the-knee boots, grey speckled wool jacket, mermaid maxi skirt... that's basically the entire collection so I'll stop now.
April, May is created by french designer Diane Goldstein. Just by looking at the images, you can tell she's french. The clothes really master the whole "I'm sexy but not trying" thing. The "I just rolled out of bed, my hair perfectly tussled, and threw this on for a quick jaunt to the cafe" thing.
And I love how the model's so bare... I can see any of these looks with a sultry red lip (my obsession of the moment) or a smokey eye. There's so much room for making these pieces your own.
What's your favorite look? Are you loving this collection as much as I am?

P.S. "April, May" is named after the designer and her huband's birth months.

4 comments:

  1. ah! Fall. I am so, so ready for Fall! Loving that first look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been thinking about that first and 2nd to last look all weekend...

    ReplyDelete