Tuesday, August 9, 2011

obsessed: bloglovin

images via bloglovin.com

For all of you out there who use google reader, blogger dashboard, or (gasp) haphazardly save blogs in your favorites folder, there's a bigger and better tool out there. It's called bloglovin. And it's amazing. And incredible. And everything you've ever hoped for. It's the one. If you've been living in a cave and have no idea what I'm talking about, let me enlighten you:
Me: Imagine a world where you can save all the blogs you follow in one location. A world beyond your wildest dreams, where the most recent posts from all your sites are automatically updated and displayed in a pretty little list...
You: Um, my google reader already does this...
Me: A world where these posts are kept in tact. Not reduced to depressing black and white sentences.
You: Keep talking.
Me: A world where color and images reign supreme. A world where blogs are allowed - no, encouraged - to reflect their true selves...
I'm going to stop now because I could probably have this fake conversation for the next twenty minutes. You must go to bloglovin.com and see for yourself. If you hate it, you can always leave me a not so nice comment...

p.s. I'm not affiliated with bloglovin. I'm just a blogger who is head-over-heels obsessed.

2 comments:

  1. I love Bloglovin ~ its very useful tool to keep up with favorites and to find new fabulous blogs!) I really love it!

    Warm Wishes,
    Yelena

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete