Monday, September 5, 2011

come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away

image via pinterest
I came across this tattoo on pinterest and thought it was just stunning. If I were to get a tattoo, it would probably look like this. Birds are messengers, protectors, and visionaries. They soar across the sky, completely free, but at the same time are able to land whenever they please. Allowing them to stay grounded while chasing their dreams. At least these are just some of the things I think of when I happen to see a hawk gliding above the trees or a seagull perched on a rock.

Regardless, I don't think I'll be getting a tattoo any time soon. They're so permanent. And until I'm absolutely sure I'd want to be connected to an image for the rest of my life, I'm holding off.

Do you love this tattoo as much as I do? If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be? 

4 comments:

  1. This tattoo is absolutely beautiful. I'm not really a tattoo girl myself (I got my belly button pierced when I was 16 and totally regret that one!)But if I were to get one, it would be small and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any tatoos and am not sure if I will ever get one... but this is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pierced my belly button when I was 18 as well and took it out two years later... Still, part of me wants to get a tattoo... I don't know if I'll ever act on it though.

    I'm so happy you both love the image as much as I do!

    xoxo
    JennaBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. tattoos terrify me. not a fan of needles. love the idea of getting one but i never will!

    ReplyDelete