Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kardashian Clan shot by Annie Leibovitz




images via google

This past week, the Kardashian Clan was shot by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz for their new clothing line (Kardashian Kollection for Sears). These iconic images were the result. Whether or not you're a fan of the line, one thing's for sure, the photography is tres fab. The shots also make the clothes seem a bit more luxurious, which is always a good thing. 

What's your favorite image? I'm partial to the leopard...
 P.S.  My favorite fashion show of the day was without a doubt Badgley Mischka. It might even be my favorite show of the season. However, I cannot yet find a video of this on YouTube, so I'm holding off on posting until one appears. I just don't think static images can really capture the incredibleness of the line. Stay tuned...

1 comment: