Thursday, September 8, 2011

tadashi shoji (my thursday fashion week favorite)


Today is the first day of New York Fashion Week and I am ridiculously excited. I must admit I've been watching the shows at home on my laptop via LiveRunway. If you're unable to attend the actual shows, this is an awesome way to feel like you're sitting among the celebrities, socialites, and lucky bloggers. For those of you who don't have time to sit in front of your computer all day absorbed in this amazing event, I'm going to cover my favorite shows of the week right here. Specifically, at the end of every day, I'm going to showcase my favorite show by posting it here for your viewing pleaure. Enjoy!

Today I have to say my favorite show was Tadashi Shoji. The colors and silhouettes of these gowns are truly magical. They're pretty, feminine, flowy, ethereal...I can just see these pieces being perfect for an evening wedding, gala, or award show. Hey, a girl can dream. And I am definitely dreaming of wearing that strapless purple gown. Absolutely stunning. I would just die.

Are you in love with the Tadashi Shoji Spring collection as much as I am? What's your favorite look?

 P.S. The show notes reveal that Tadashi was inspired by the tulip. This made me love the line even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment