Monday, June 20, 2011

fathers day weekend

images courtesy of moi
Father's day weekend was spent lounging by the pool, prancing around town, and eating dinner on the beach. Sort of unbelievable. My favorite activities were as follows:
Catching up on some much needed reading. Skipping a beat by sarah pekkanen is a wonderful novel if you're looking for insightful summer chic lit. I definitely recommend. I read and read and read while boyfriend listened to his ipod.
Splurging on a mani pedi with little sister. So luxurious. Every once in a while I think it's important to just treat yourself. Especially when little sister is having boy problems. Believe me, nothing fixes boy problems like a mani pedi.
And last but not least, celebrating one person in particular: dad.

p.s. The fun orange-red polish I'm wearing in the picture is called monsooner or later by OPI.

2 comments:

  1. This is my kind of weekend! :) Thank you for including me in your blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love reading your blog! The pictures are always so pretty...

    ReplyDelete