Wednesday, June 8, 2011

obsession: dia frampton (the voice)


Seated behind a piano in a soft white dress, dia frampton performed a chilling rendition of the song heartless on nbc's the voice last night. I was left speechless. The performance was soul stirring and so refreshing. This is truly one of the best performances I've seen by a vocal artist, including consummate professionals. Regardless of the competion, dia is someone that should be closely followed. Obsessed.
"That was the most refreshing unique thing I’ve seen on the show so far" (Adam Levine)
"Very original, the greatest rendition of that song I’ve heard" (Cee Lo Green)
"This is my favorite moment" (Blake Shelton)

2 comments:

  1. my husband is really into her name.... may go into our baby name bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, she does have a really unique name, i'm personally a fan of maya and naomi for girls :)

    ReplyDelete