Tuesday, June 14, 2011

obsessed: steve madden fantasik wedge in khaki

 shoes via steve madden
I bought these shoes from DSW for $40 two weeks ago. And let me tell you, this was the best decision I've ever made. They're four and a half inches and ridiculously comfortable. This is coming from someone who is a big baby when it comes to uncomfortable shoes. As in, I refuse to wear them. And when I do wear them, I don't walk in them. I basically perch myself on surfaces and stick to a no more than two blocks per outing rule. However, these shoes last and last. They're a bit squishy under the balls of your feet which prevent soreness. The straps are lined in some sort of super soft fabric which prevent rubbing. You will look super tall and and get tons of complements. Plus, they go with everything. Jeans, leggings, maxiskirts, maxi dresses, shorts. Buy these shoes. You will not regret it. 

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted these wedges because they seem like the best looking wedges this season. Love everything about them. Nice that you could score them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend them! They come in a few different colors too, which is nice. I think the tan is probably the most versatile though.

    ReplyDelete