Friday, June 10, 2011

a rainy weekend

My plans for the weekend involved sun, sun, and more sun. Unfortunately, mister weatherman is predicting rain, rain, and more rain. I guess this means I will not be wearing my new red bikini from marshalls (insert sad face). However, I am not going to let this ruin my weekend because I've compiled my very own list of fun rainy day activities. Take that mister weatherman!
  1. splash in puddles while wearing cute rainboots
  2. host a wet and wild relay race
  3. take beautiful rain photographs
  4. makeout with boyfriend, so romantical
  5. play monopoly, pictionary, and scrabble  
  6. reminisce over old photo albums
  7. call girlfriends for a spa night
  8. take a long, indulgent bath
  9. cozy up with a good book and bottle of wine
  10. whip up some baked macaroni and cheese
  11. clean out closet for makebelieve burberry trench
Yay rain! Who needs to wear an adorable red bikini anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment