Wednesday, July 13, 2011

i could have danced all night



image via bing
Last night, boyfriend and I had our first private, ballroom dance lesson. And it was fabulous. Ever since watching my first episode of dancing with the stars, I've dreamt of gliding across the floor in a fabulous gown or shaking my hips with a rose in my mouth. Maybe a bit dramatic, but true. Of course boyfriend saw how positively smitten I was with this concept and surprised me with private dance lessons for christmas. Of course. And after just one hour waltzing, tangoing, and foxtrotting around the room, I knew this was something I wanted to continue. So there you have it: blogger by day, dancer by night...

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend and I also took lessons and designated that our date night. I can't wait to hear more about your experience(s)! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! We're hoping to schedule another lesson soon...

    ReplyDelete