Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i just bought this...no...really



Last week, I sort of made a major impulse purchase. After an hour of internet research, I walked myself into best buy, grabbed the first boy in a blue shirt I could find, and pointed to this beautiful work of art. Just look at it. Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your whole life? I thought you'd feel the same... My credit card, however, did not, as it is currenlty having a massive breakdown. This tends to happen when I spend a few weeks salary in one purchase. Credit card shock.
Please say hello to my new canon eos rebel t3i. I named him Benjamin for short. Benjamin came with two lenses, a big bag to lug him around in, and a memory card. I have used him twice thus far and am very excited with the results. I still have much to learn, but I have the basics down. The basics being aperture, shutter speed, and iso. Sometimes, when I increase one, the others don't work so great. I know it is only a matter of time though because as they say, practice makes perfect. If practice doesn't make perfect, I will simply refer back to the tutorials on digital photography school (an amazing free resource if you've never been on it). I'm going to go now because I'm rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment