Monday, July 11, 2011

obsessed: true blood (season four)

sundays at 9/8 central on HBO 
I decided to wait a few weeks before declaring myself completely and totally obsessed with True Blood. After watching every single episode of the last three seasons, I wasn't quite sure how the show could possibly maintain its amazingness. I was wrong. After completing episodes one and two, I am once again hooked (no pun intended).  
Fun. Suspenseful. Sexy. True Blood is an awesome escape from reality. What's not to love about vampires, politics, and a straight-talking southern protagonist who also happens to be a faerie? If you haven't seen this show, now's the time to order seasons one through three on netflix. I'm serious. Park yourself on the couch, open a bottle of wine, and press play. You will not be disappointed. I promise.
p.s. This show is perfect for viewing with or without your man. It's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment