Friday, July 22, 2011

summer closeup


images via photographymatch.com, fotoblur.com
(sandra mccabe), and etsy.com respectively

As July comes to a close, I find myself wondering where summer has gone. It seems like just yesterday I was so excited to finally shed my spring jacket. The first bursts of green appearing on trees. Viewing glimpses of exposed toes, walking around, soaking in sunlight and warmth. Time's really been flying this year...
This post is a gentle reminder to celebrate summer, and all its pleasures.

2 comments:

  1. Great reminder! I cannot believe it's almost August. It's going by tooooo quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The months are flying by. Sometimes I even catch myself fantasizing about fall fashion... I'm trying to concentrate on just enjoying the moment...

    ReplyDelete