Thursday, August 18, 2011

because it's wednesday (on a thursday)

image via fotoblur, appropriately titled Catitude
Yes, I am aware it's thursday. But it was an insanely busy day yesterday and I missed my post. This made me sad. So instead of skipping it this week, I'm doing it now. That's right people, I'm not going to neglect my blogging responsibilities just because my life has been a tornado. Plus, I know these posts are totally the highlight of your week and I wouldn't want to disappoint (sarcasm).
Usually, I choose something super cute and fluffy. But, as you can already tell, I'm in a bit of a sour mood today, so I went with this. I mean, I thought I've been giving people death glares. Apparently, I was mistaken. Look at this guy. I definitely wouldn't wanna be on his bad side.
Happy thursday everyone?

P.S. I actually have some amazing things that have been going on in my life ... so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment