Wednesday, August 31, 2011

because it's wednesday

image via pinterest

It's another wednesday and another furry creature. This little puppy is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I say this every wednesday, I know. But he actually makes me want to drive my honda to the pet store. And I would totally do this if I didn't have a very tempermental persian kitty living at home with me. Someday... For now, I guess I'll just have to settle by gazing into his sad little puppy eyes.  
Enjoy and happy wednesday everyone! 

 P.S. I just joined pinterest and created a board entitled "Sweet Little Things" to archive images such as these. I would love it if you felt so inclined to follow me (Jenna Brooke is my username). Still learning exactly how to use the platform, but so far I'm a bit obsessed. Expect a post on this shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment