Tuesday, August 23, 2011

danielle hayes (by david shields)


While perusing the internet, I came across these beautiful images of model Danielle Hayes. I love the juxtaposition of skin, rock, and textured garments. The photographs are minimalistic and raw and I'm really feeling them.

I also think Danielle is the perfect model for this shoot.  She has such a unique and interesting look. Her heavily freckled face, dark wavy hair, and piercing gaze are quite the combination. This being said, I think she could stand to eat a sandwich. I'm hoping that in the coming years we return to a healthier ideal when it comes to beauty. Or at the very least, more variety.

How do you feel about these pictures?

P.S. Random fact: Danielle Hayes won New Zealand's Next Top Model (Cycle Two).

No comments:

Post a Comment