Monday, October 3, 2011

life is too serious to be taken seriously

image via The Clay Shop

Hello lovelies... hope you're all having a wonderful monday. I've been fighting off a bit of a cough all weekend. Nothing a little caffeine can't fix. Of course, I've made sure to hydrate and sleep, but I had several engagements this afternoon that simply could not be pushed. So my day was filled with green tea, espresso, and coffee.
On a lighter note, I love the way the above quote is displayed. It's actually little ceramic letters adhered to wooden beams. Even better, these ceramic letters can found at this online shop and are offerred in various font styles. Cursive, calligraphy, caps... you name it, they have it. What an adorable decoration. 
What do you think lovelies? What phrase would you create?

No comments:

Post a Comment