Thursday, September 29, 2011

alphabet soup


images via I have no idea... I can't find the site again
I thought this was the cutest idea for a quick photo session. So creative and simple. I must try this as soon as my camera charger replacement is shipped from Amazon. Yes, I lost my camera charger. On another note, this would look great in an all white kitchen.
Thoughts? 
 P.S. I think I'm developing a cough. I swear it's all this crazy weather. Rain, Hail, Heat, Humidity... I can't keep up. Thank you global warming.

2 comments:

  1. oh no, i hope you feel better soon. great post, love. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've got a brand new post on my recent stop to Rachel Zoe's favorite Beverly Hills spot. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm actually still recovering...This is the neverending cough. And I absolutely love Rachel Zoe. I've watched every single episode of her series on bravo. She's to die for. I will definitely check out your post!

    xoxo,
    JennaBrooke

    ReplyDelete