Wednesday, September 28, 2011

because it's wednesday (and I may have carpal tunnel)

image via pinterest

When I was little, my favorite children's book was When the Sun Rose. If you haven't read this book, you must. It's magical. It's about a young girl who receives an unusual visitor. This visitor, who is a pretty girl with blond hair, arrives in a carriage as bright as the sun along with a majestic lion. The two girls play with their dolls and paint rainbows, while the lion dines on blueberries and cream. At day's end, the visitor departs into a glowing sunset, promising to return.

In case you can't already tell, the story made quite an impression on me. I have actually spent the past twenty minutes trying to figure out the title by typing random words into google. After several combinations involving "friend", "pet lion", "blueberries and cream", and "playdate", the book finally popped up.  Yay google.
Hope everyone is having a magical wednesday
(and enjoying the furry creature of the day)


 
P.S. I may have developed carpal tunnel sydrome, or perhaps I've just typed too much today. My right wrist is absolutely killing me. Just thought I'd share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment