Thursday, September 22, 2011

because it's wednesday (a day late)

image via pinterest
I have to admit. Sometimes I feel a bit like this guy, overwhelmed in a sea of grey. Most of this week reflects that sentiment. I think I've fallen behind on just about everything, posts included. Still, I can't complain. I'm doing what I love, which somehow makes everything worth it. Plus, I really don't want to become one of those people. You know, the ones that talk about how stressed and busy they are all the time. Super annoying. I will not be one of those people. So I really can't complain.

Enjoy the puppy lovelies and try to give yourself a much needed break!
P.S. I have about a million and two images stored for these posts. So if there's something specific you'd like (i.e. "Jenna, I'd love it if you'd post a baby owl next week"), please don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment