Tuesday, September 20, 2011

starbucks designer t-shirts



 images via nordstroms

To celebrate their forty year anniversary, Starbucks has invited three designers (Sophie Theallet, Alexander Wang, and Billy Reid) to create coffee-inspired t-shirts. And to be totally honest,  I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. Yes, fashion is supposed to be fun, but spending $85 at Nordstrom is a little much for a simple cotton top. Then again, I probably drink that amount per month in lattes. This, my dears, is another problem entirely.
What do you think? Will a starbucks designer tee be a fun addition to your wardrobe? Or do these shirts make you want to rethink your morning machiatto?

P.S. I am actually sitting at Starbucks as I write this... typical. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one the best...but I may just like the models hair ....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that first one best too... her hair does look much better down. Although I must say I'm sort of disappointed in Nordstrom. The model is sort of sad looking...

    xoxo,
    JennaBrooke

    ReplyDelete